Request for the processing of personal data
We would like to inform you pursuant to Art 13 Legislative decree 196/03 “code in subject of persona data protection” that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, legality and transparency in the full respect of your right to privacy.
The carried out processing will have the following scopes:
1) To fulfill obligations of Public Security provided Art. 109 Royal Decree 773 of June 18th 1931 and the subsequent alteration, relevant to the communication of the customer’s data.
2) To fulfill obligations of contractual and fiscal kind
3) To transmit, in case of request to Public Authority, Banks and Credit institutions, Data Elaboration Companies and Credit Card issuing and managing companies, for the tasks related to carrying out the contract and collect payments.
4) Offering you careful and personalized services during all your stay within our facility and precisely: secretary services, message reception, email and package delivery, switching phone calls in the rooms, reservation of the outside services, security and privacy.
5) Advising you about special offers and events
For the same scopes the personal and sensitive data could be communicated to: Hotel manager, Vice Hotel Manager, Reception Employee, internal and external accountancy, surveillance and computer system consultants.
The personal data communicated will be processed by our computer and paper based system.
The processing of the data is:
– Mandatory on points 1) 2) 3) and 4) of the previous list and in case of no consent it shall not be possible to fulfill obligations of the contract.
– Optional on point 5 of the previous list except the impossibility to serve you at best.
The principal of the Data processing at the Albergo Santa Chiara, located in Rome Via di Santa Chiara 21 is Mr. Michele Corteggiani, to whom you may address in order to exercise the rights listed above provided by Art. 7 of the Data Protection Code, legislative Decree 196/03 that for your convenience we will describe in full at the foot of this page.
Following the previous information, we will ask to express your possible agreement in general and specifically about point 5), on the proper registration forms at the reception desk.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Rome
Art. 7 Legislative decree n. 196/2003. Right of the access to Personal data and other rights
1) To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2) The right to be informed:
a) Of the source of the personal data
b) Of the purpose and methods of processing
c) Of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with help of electronic means
d) Of the identification data concerning data controller, data processor and the representative designated as per section 5 (2);
e) Of the entities or categories of the entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(S) in charge of the processing.
3) To obtain:
a) Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) Erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purpose for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4) To object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys